Flourless Chocolate Cookies
Are you looking for decadent flourless chocolate cookies that are so easy to bake and will melt in your mouth?
I found a gluten-free recipe that will blow your mind! This 5 ingredient recipe is so easy to make and is so delicious. I make them all the time since my family is pretty much all gluten-free now. They are great for every holiday or if you are just in the mood to bake on a Sunday morning.
Y’all… I literally love them! Whenever I make them for Christmas, I always set a couple aside for later because they are usually the first to go!
These flourless chocolate cookies are chewy, fudgy and super rich with flavor. The only thing I need to do now is to figure out how to make these vegan (a.k.a. substituting the egg whites). Would y’all be interested in a recipe like that?
Check out this flourless chocolate cookies recipe BELOW
or take a look at my Pinterest page for more recipes like this!
Large Egg Whites (3), room temperature
Cocoa Powder (2/3 cup)
Powdered Sugar (3 cups)
Vanilla Extract (1 tablespoon)
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (1 1/2 cups)
Salt (1/4 teaspoon), optional
1. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. In a large bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, powdered sugar & salt (optional)
4. Stir in egg whites & vanilla extract until the batter is completely moistened – it will be very thick – if it seems too think, add another egg white
5. Gently stir in the chocolate chips
6. Spoon the batter on the parchment paper lined baking sheets – leave enough space between because each cookie will spread a bit
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the tops are glossy & begin to crack
8. Let cookies cool completely before removing from baking sheets